Friday, May 27, 2011

Wither Away

It's getting obvious that one of my favorite subjects are flowers / plants.  Here's one withering away, but you'd still see some elegance it used to carry when it was still in its full bloom.







Just to add something more personal...I'm very busy nowadays sorting out our BKK trip this June.  This is my first time to arrange one and a long one I should add. 

I'm so excited already! We'll be doing some Island hopping trip at Phuket, the only thing bothering me is my DSLR... should I or shouldn't I bring it during those trips?  How much is an underwater case? I hope it's not that expensive so I can buy one :)

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful shot as always.
    oh... and better bring your DSLR! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my officemate said his casing cost around 7k.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!

    Sis Gwacie what brand yung casing nia?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ang ganda ng photo mo, sis! pang coffee-table book or magazine cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Photoparjour - nakakataba naman ng puso ang comment mo :)

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete